Sunday, May 23, 2010

Online Tattoo School Training & Certification | tattoo convention

    Online Tattoo School Training & Certification You are not paying for his name and getting placed with an unknown artist Gary Gray jr. will personally guide you through the tattoo learning processes! Limited Seating! SCHOOL ID INFORMATION will be sent after payment along with a copy your school guides, Videos will follow in the mail by registered mail.






    Want to Learn How To Tattoo? A Message from Gary Gray jr.

    Do you have the drive, the determination and the willingness to learn? Then we can help make those dreams a reality!

    The tattoo learning process is not an easy one. There is a lot to learn and getting a good apprenticeship can be very costly, what I am offering is a chance to get a helping hand in the apprenticeship learning battle.

    I am a tattoo artist of 12 years. I have been published in numerous tattoo magazines and traveled around the United States learning my craft.

    I will provide you with all the basic learning materials needed to get the basic understanding of how you can become a tattoo artist.

    You will receive over 200 pages of tattoo learning materials. These are split up into in 15 sections to jump start the learning process.

    You will also receive 24 DVD videos, made by "Insane Tattoo Products" and the "International School of Body Art" featuring myself and a few colleagues demonstrating different techniques in a hands on environment, with me explaining what I am doing and why I am doing it.

    There is a lot of competition out there in the tattoo industry and also in the training portion of it. I invite you to check out my tattoos and make your own decision on who you want to teach you. I will let my tattoos speak for themselves.

    If you would like to take it to the next level and begin your training, I would love to help you in that process.

    I do not condone illegal tattooing and there are many other safe options available to you to learn how to tattoo without tattooing out of your house and hurting your friends in the process.

    I am offering the following services to you as part of this tattoo apprenticeship program.

    1. I will host a weekly online classroom, to answer any questions you may have in regard to the tattoo process.

    2. You will have my personal email address to email me with any questions that need an answer sooner than the scheduled weekly forum classroom.

    3. I will personally help you with all of the information that I can offer.

    4. I will also help you with any aspect of the pre-tattooing process. I will offer advice on materials you will need and where to get these materials.

    5. I will help you feel more confident. So that when you decide to walk through that door, and start your new career, That you will have the basic understanding of what it means to be a tattoo artist, and the knowledge to back it up…….

    CLICK HERE!!!
    Source URL: http://kain3s.blogspot.com/2010/05/online-tattoo-school-training.html
    Visit kain3s for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive