Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Taylor Swift New Tattoo?


    When Taylor Swift arrived at our studio to co-host the Countdown, we noticed some writing on her left arm. Midway through the show, Country Countdown USA host Lon Helton asked if she had a new tattoo: “I don’t get tattoos. I just write on my arm. I don’t have any tattoos. I don’t think I can commit to one thing to have on me forever. But I write different lyrics on my arm every night. Now the fans have started doing it too. My mom used to always yell at me because I’d write lyrics all over myself. Now I still do it with Sharpie up and down my arm. Today I have ‘Remember me in ribbons and curls, love your baby girl.’” From the first Sugarland single, “Baby Girl.”


    The other thing we noticed on Taylor’s Twitter page: “Just played the last night of CMA Music Fest (um,you guys were amazing!!). Then I went home and baked until 2:41 AM.” So Lon asked Taylor about that Tweet: “I just wanted to bake cookies. I go to baking blogs and read up on all these cookie recipes, and I baked these new ones called White Chocolate Chip Salted Oatmeal cookies, and they’re real good. I like to cook home cooked meals for all my friends. The other day I did a great barbecue chicken. The other night I did an awesome Italian pasta thing. I like to improvise because that’s what my mom did. I love cooking!”












    Swift, once again, dawned lyrical body art during her performance at CMA Music Festival Sunday (June 12). The 'Mean' singer paid tribute to fellow country superstars Sugarland during country music's biggest party with the line, "Remember me in ribbons and curls, love your baby girl," from the duo's debut single, 'Baby Girl.'Source URL: http://kain3s.blogspot.com/2011/08/taylor-swift-new-tattoo.html
    Visit kain3s for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive